Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Sabino Bookkeeping may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
Use of your Personal Information
Sabino Bookkeeping collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Sabino Bookkeeping may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Sabino Bookkeeping welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Sabino Bookkeeping has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Sabino Bookkeeping at:
Sabino Bookkeeping And Tax Services
San Diego, California 92101
Effective as of December 22, 2020